Savings and Investment Services
Saving and Investing can take many forms – setting aside money regularly in a bank or building society account, Investment ISA or other savings plan for children or grandchildren, to maximising returns on already accumulated sums or inheritances – and the reasons for doing so can be just as diverse – saving for a first home or other short or medium term financial goal, or accumulating funds toward retirement goals. Whatever your situation and objectives, our approach consists of:
- Defining your investment objectives e.g. income, growth, combination, target dates etc;
- Establish degree of investment risk you are willing and able to take (click here for our investment risk questionnaire)
- Suggesting and explaining suitable solutions
- Implementing those solutions in the most tax efficient way
- Reviewing the solution in light of changing experience and circumstances
Because we are a entirely independent, we are able to put in place whatever solutions are suitable for you. That may include investment products and funds, in which case we are able to take a true, whole of market approach, or may simply be advice or cash flow planning with no investment product involved.
Savings and Investment Products include:
Unit Trusts and Oeics
We value long term relationships with our clients; but what do our clients say about us?
The words that instantly come to mind are – friendly, attentive, efficient and effective. It’s the truth so what else can I say apart from, you can put my name to them if you wish.